Some studies suggest that teams perform at only 50% of their capacity. This is primarily due to underlying issues within teams that are rarely addressed, such as:
- Insufficient trust among team members
- Difficulty engaging in conflict in a productive way
- Team members are not fully committed because they’re not fully bought in
- Individuals don’t hold each other and their teams fully accountable for their deliverables
- Competing priorities, communication difficulties, and politics get in the way of everyone focusing on collective results
The Five Behaviors of a Cohesive Team assessment helps teams and individuals understand how they score on the key components of The Five Behaviors model: Trust, Conflict, Commitment, Accountability, and Results. Individual team members will learn about their own personality style and the styles of their team members—based on the Everything DiSC® model—and how their style contributes to the team’s overall success.